A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
I know a fair few people who haven't got ref sheets but want one.
So I decided to make a simple editor to make it easy for people to make their own! A lot of this is based on the excellent Ultimate Ref Sheet by RadPandas.
If you hide the UI, pressing Ctrl/Spacebar/H will unhide it.
Note: This is currently heavily under development, and the Mac version is untested.
- Certain head parts can't be recoloured (Sorry, Avians!)
- Only certain keys can restore the UI - ideally any key should be able to do this
- The tool renders internally at 1920x1080 and then scales this to the chosen resolution - this causes font rendering issues
- The female bodies have to have breasts - I need an artist to help me remove this limitation. Let me know if you think you can help!
- Export is currently not working - this may be a bug in the engine. For now you'll have to take a screenshot manually, sorry!
- Small updateMar 19, 2018
- Rewrite to Godot3!Mar 18, 2018
- Apologies, bugfixes and versioningMar 13, 2018
- Not dead! (Sorry for lack of updates)Feb 06, 2018
- 0.2!Jan 03, 2018
- Slowness (and happy new year!)Jan 03, 2018
- Minor fixesDec 28, 2017
- Digitigrade legsDec 28, 2017